A Handful Of Rats
A downloadable Zine
A submission for Hell Yeah Poetry Jam.
What follows is a collection of poetry cowritten by myself and a neural network. Specifically, Adam King’s TalkToTransformer.com, a web interface for OpenAI’s GPT-2, model 1558M at time of writing. My process was as follows:
- Write the first line of a poem
- Feed it to TalkToTransformer.com
- Choose one line (or sentence/phrase/clause if it didn’t pick up on the line structure yet) as the next line in the poem
- Write another line to follow that one
- Use the entire poem so far as TTT’s next input
- Repeat from step 3, continuing until either TTT hits its output length limit or I feel the poem is done, whichever comes first.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.